To show our gratitude to NHS workers during the Coronavirus crisis we organised delivery of some of our ready meals to wards, units and teams to try to make the staff's lives a little easier.
To provide some transparency on the contribution of the public towards these meals, below is a list of the deliveries we have made to date, and a full list of the orders for meals to date.
- 28th May - 100 meals delivered to Nobles
- 22nd May - 100 meals delivered to Nobles
- 22nd May - 40 meals delivered to Ramsey Cottage
- 15th May - 48 meals delivered to Ambulance HQ
- 15th May - 92 meals delivered to Nobles
- 7th May - 112 meals delivered to Nobles
- 7th May - 28 meals delivered to Abbotswood
- 1st May - 100 meals delivered to Nobles
- 23rd Apr - 100 meals delivered to Nobles (this was Close Leece Farm donation - not part of the customer bought totals).
Total customer donated meals delivered so far : 620
Total Meals bought as of 28th May : 620
Outstanding to be delivered : 0
Full order history of NHS meals to date (personal details removed) :